DescriptionJohn Morton Signature Pennsylvania April 3, 1772 18d PCGS Very Good 08. John Morton, a signer of the Declaration of Independence, also lent his autograph to this example. The signatures of Sellers and Humphreys can be seen as well. These notes were printed on paper containing blue threads and mica flakes by Hall & Sellers.
Estimate: $750 - up.
Shipping, Taxes, Terms and Bidding
Calculate Standard Domestic Shipping
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
15% of the successful bid (minimum $9) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
I think heritage is the best auction house and has the best service - that’s why I use you.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)