North Carolina March 9, 1754 30s. The text and the house vignette are complete and intact on this 30 shillings note. The signatures, although light, remain visible. The note is contemporarily backed with what appears to be an almanac page and there are a number of endorsements. Although there are pieces missing from the edge as well as a number of edge splits, this note has Fine details.
Estimate: $175 - up.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coins & Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
15% of the successful bid (minimum $9) per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)