DescriptionNorth Carolina July 14, 1760 £3 PCGS Apparent Very Fine 35.
Bright, well embossed and wonderfully signed example of this high denomination colonial. PCGS notes there is a small repaired edge split at top center and the emphasis should be placed on small. This note carries itself with the eye appeal of an AU example and should not be confused with the dreck that is floating around the marketplace.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coins & Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
15% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)