DescriptionNorth Carolina July 14, 1760 2s 8d PCGS Apparent Good 06.
A truly rare denomination from this North Carolina issue. We have sold only two examples of this denomination from this series and this is the better of the two by a fairly wide margin, believe it or not. PCGS notes splits and tears as well as the fact that the note has been backed and the center split sewn together. Relatively whole, intact, and quite presentable.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coins & Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
17.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)