DescriptionNorth Carolina August 8, 1778 $1/4 Independence PCGS Apparent Extremely Fine 40.
We have auctioned only four examples of this number in a higher grade. The Apparent grade is for restorations.
From The Tar Heel Collection, Part II
Estimate: $500 - up.
View all of [The Tar Heel Collection, Part II ]
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coins & Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
17.5% of the successful bid (minimum $19) per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)