DescriptionNorth Carolina April 4, 1748 40s PMG Good 4 Net. In terms of eye appeal this scarce 1748 Carolina note is as nice as most we have seen. The signatures remain bold and the vignette sharply printed. PMG notes reconstruction which is seen at both sides of the note. Fold counters will consider this to be a much higher grade.
Estimate: $300 - up.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coins & Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
15% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
I think heritage is the best auction house and has the best service - that’s why I use you.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)