DescriptionNorth Carolina 1756 - 1757 (written dates) L5. Good-Very Good This quite scarce note has been backed by another note. No valuation is given for this issue which has the date written as December 15, 1757. The note has been considerably trimmed. Any estimate here is solely conjecture and the value will be determined by the collectors.
Estimate: $1,000 - up.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coin/Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
15% of the successful bid (minimum $9) per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)