DescriptionNew York August 13, 1776 $1/16 PCGS Extremely Fine 45. This note, printed by Samuel Loudon on thick paper, has great eye-appeal. The note has good color, nice margins, and strong signatures. We have offered very few of these in our auctions over the years.
Estimate: $750 - up.
Shipping, Taxes, Terms and Bidding
View shipping information
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
15% of the successful bid (minimum $9) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
I think heritage is the best auction house and has the best service - that’s why I use you.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)