DescriptionNew Hampshire April 29, 1780 $4 PMG About Uncirculated 55.
Hole cancelled on the edge which is unusual, but ultimately meaningless. Well margined and desirable as New Hampshire is the toughest of the original Thirteen Colonies to obtain. This is a decent high grade example. PMG mentions a split which is undoubtedly present, but hiding from us.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coins & Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
15% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
I think heritage is the best auction house and has the best service - that’s why I use you.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)