DescriptionSigned by Ben Jacobs Continental Currency February 17, 1776 $2/3 PCGS Very Fine 25.
At one time Ben Jacobs was believed to be of Jewish descent but that theory has been debunked in modern times. His signature remains avidly collected by the cognoscenti who compile Continentals by signature. Bright red signature and number give this note exceptional eye appeal for the Very Fine grade.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coins & Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
17.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)