DescriptionContinental Currency November 2, 1776 $4 PCGS Choice About New 58PPQ.
Right at the cusp of the Choice New grade. Both services combined have graded only eight Uncirculated examples of this note, and this one comes very close to breaking into that group. The red signature is that of Benjamin Levy who was the only Jewish signer of Continental Currency and his signature adds value.
From The Continental Congress Collection
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coins & Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
17.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)