DescriptionContinental Currency November 2, 1776 $30 PCGS Apparent Very Fine 25.
The $30 denomination Continentals have always been desirable due to their relative scarcity and to the double-vignetted reverse design. PCGS accurately notes there are small edge tears and minor damage. The signatures and printing remain bold. The last comparable example that we sold was well over a year ago, and that raw Very Fine with back stains sold for $188.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coins & Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
17.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)