DescriptionContinental Currency May 9, 1776 $7 PCGS Apparent Very Fine 20.
PCGS notes internal splits, paper pulls and damage on back. From the face, it is a nice note boldly signed by Hubley and Evans.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coins & Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
17.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)