DescriptionContinental Currency February 26, 1777 $30 PCGS Very Fine 35.
When Philadelphia was occupied by the British, the Continental Congress moved to Baltimore from December 20, 1776 to February 27, 1777. The notes issued at that time are known as the Baltimore issue. The $30 notes are the highest of the issue.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coins & Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
17.5% of the successful bid (minimum $19) per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
I think heritage is the best auction house and has the best service - that’s why I use you.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)