DescriptionContinental Currency February 17, 1776 $2/3 PMG Very Fine 25.
The designs are very well printed on both sides of this attractive $2/3 Continental. The note is well margined and displays even circulation. The signature appears to be that of Josiah Hewes (1732-1821), who is buried in the Friends Burial Ground in Pennsylvania. A very nice example.
Shipping, Taxes, Terms and Bidding
Calculate Standard Domestic Shipping
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
15% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
I think heritage is the best auction house and has the best service - that’s why I use you.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)