DescriptionContinental Currency February 17, 1776 $1 PCGS Apparent Fine 15.
A very well signed example of this challenging denomination that bears the signature of Adam Hubley. It does have some edge tears and contemporary backing sewn onto the note.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coins & Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
17.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
Thank you for your quick response. I am a member of Heritage Auctions and I am happy to say that it is truly a great platform.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)