DescriptionState of Connecticut Interest Certificate Mar. 12, 1792 1 Pound 7 Shillings 8 Pence PCGS Apparent Extremely Fine 40, CC.
A fascinating example of this interest certificate that is signed by Andrew Kingsbury as Comptroller and printed by Hudson and Goodwin in Hartford. PCGS notes minor stains and an edge tear.
Shipping, Taxes, Terms and Bidding
Calculate Standard Domestic Shipping
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
17.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
I think heritage is the best auction house and has the best service - that’s why I use you.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)