DescriptionConnecticut Interest Certificates £9.19s-£55.19s.10d February 1, 1789 Uncut Pair PMG Choice Uncirculated 64.
Comptroller of the Public Accounts on this certificate was Oliver Wolcott. He was a signer of the Declaration of Independence and the Articles of Confederation. He also was the nineteenth governor of Connecticut.
Shipping, Taxes, Terms and Bidding
Calculate Standard Domestic Shipping
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
17.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
I think heritage is the best auction house and has the best service - that’s why I use you.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)