DescriptionConnecticut Fiscal Paper Interest Certificate. Hartford, CT. PCGS Extremely Fine 40.
A lovely interest certificate dated March 1, 1792 and make out for 3 pounds, 7 shillings, 2 pence. Signed by Andrew Kingsbury as Comptroller and made out to Stephen Curtis. Cross-cut cancelled and very attractive.
Shipping, Taxes, Terms and Bidding
Calculate Standard Domestic Shipping
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
17.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
I think heritage is the best auction house and has the best service - that’s why I use you.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)