DescriptionThree High Denominations, Including Two Replacements.
BC-59aA $50 1988 Gem CU; BC-60c $100 1988 Gem CU; BC-61aA $1000 1988 Gem CU
The "X" as the third letter in the serial number distinguishes the $50 and the $1000 notes in this lot as replacements. The Canadian $1000 denomination has been recently retired.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coin/Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
15% of the successful bid (minimum $9) per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
I think heritage is the best auction house and has the best service - that’s why I use you.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)