DescriptionMontreal, PQ- The Bank of Montreal $20 1891 Ch. # 505-40-06BP Back Proof.
A pleasing Back Proof displaying vibrant inks. Though the same vignette of the bank building is used as the $10 in the previous lot, it is surrounded by a different layout. PMG Gem Uncirculated 66 EPQ.
Estimate: $400 - $600.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coins & Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
17.5% of the successful bid (minimum $19) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
Thank you for your quick response. I am a member of Heritage Auctions and I am happy to say that it is truly a great platform.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)