DescriptionMontreal, PQ- Dobie & Badgley 1 Livres 10 Sols May 1, 1790 Merchant Note.
A nicely preserved example of this rare note from the John J. Ford, Jr. Collection. This strongly embossed note grades PCGS Choice New 63PPQ. Dobie & Bagley was both a fur trading enterprise and one of Canada's first banking concerns.
Shipping, Taxes, Terms and Bidding
Calculate Standard Domestic Shipping
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
20% of the successful bid (minimum $19) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
I think heritage is the best auction house and has the best service - that’s why I use you.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)