DescriptionMontreal, PQ- Barclays Bank (Canada) $10 Jan. 2, 1935 Ch. # 30-12-06.
This institution, the offspring of one of England's largest banks, became a Canadian chartered bank in 1929, issuing only one series of large notes (all of which are quite scarce) and one series of small. PMG Very Fine 25, with nice margins and color.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coins & Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
17.5% of the successful bid (minimum $19) per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)