DescriptionHalifax, NS- Bank of Nova Scotia $20 Feb. 1, 1918 Ch. # 550-28-16
An elusive note in VF and above with this example sporting sound edges and nice color. A pencilled number on the face along with a couple of minor rust stains and a small internal split have been noted by the third party service. PMG Very Fine 20.
Estimate: $800 - $1,000.
Shipping, Taxes, Terms and Bidding
Calculate Standard Domestic Shipping
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
17.5% of the successful bid (minimum $19) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
I think heritage is the best auction house and has the best service - that’s why I use you.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)