DescriptionBC-28S $1000 1937.
The Bank of Canada auctioned off their holdings of 1937 specimens in November 1999. This is a most lovely $1000 specimen that is well preserved and sure to delight its next proud owner.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coin/Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
15% of the successful bid (minimum $9) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
You are the Rolls-Royce of auction companies.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)