Estate Appraisal Articles - Free Subscription to Journal for Trusts and Estates Advisors
All About Appraisals is a featured section published three times a year in Heritage's Trusts & Estates Journal. It discusses topics on best appraisal practices and shares interesting stories from the profession.
- To Clean or Not To Clean?
- Photographs Required
- Valuing Celebrity
- Remington Bronzes - Real or Fake?
- Charity Auctions & Tax Deductions
- Choose Heritage!
- Foundation for Appraisal Education
- When is Equitable Distribution Not Equitable?
- Expect the Unexpected
- Important Legislation for Authenticators
- Retroactive Appraisals
- Why Does Fair Market Value Include Buyer's Premium?
- Happy Anniversary!
Trusts & Estates Journal
To receive with our compliments Heritage's Trusts & Estates Journal, which is designed to provide the T&E community with up-to-date news and commentary related to your mission and ours, e-mail your contact information to Estates@HA.com , call 1-800-872-6467, or fax to 214-443-8425.
Each Heritage department sends out eNewsletters highlighting upcoming auctions and events, as well as providing helpful tips for collectors. To receive your copy, sign into your Heritage account online and click " My Profile " to set your e-mail preferences.